IntraMaps Roam version 2.2 has been released.
IntraMaps Roam is a field, and office, data collection application built using the QGIS libraries and Python
It was built to be easy to use on (windows) based devices in an offline situation without a internet connection and the need for easy to use data collection
Roam supports point, line, and polygon capture, include Point at GPS capture.
Major features in version 2.2:
- Built on QGIS 2.4
- Info2 and Info1 block support
- Support for enable/disable of capture, edit, edit geom modes on layers
- Plugin model for extra side pages
- Better link support in info panel
- Image file saving support
- New option row widget
- New multi select list
- New Number stepper widget
- Search in list widgets
More Information is available at...